In these trying times the health and safety of our tenants, clients, employees and customers is our highest priority. At McCOR our efforts are guided by global experts, health authorities and the province and we continue to closely monitor the development of COVID-19 here and abroad. Over the last few weeks we have instituted the following protocols:
- Implemented a ban on all business travel.
- Employees returning from trips are requested to quarantine for 14 days.
- Office staff have been requested to work from home until further notice, where possible.
- Regular and timely communication with our clients, partners and tenants.
- Communication between employees is encouraged via technology to conduct meetings virtually, by phone or email.
- Intensified cleaning in compliance with recommendations for COVID-19 sanitization in all our properties.
- Additional hand sanitizers throughout all our properties.
- Emergency preparedness and communication plans with our local public health departments.
- Personal hygiene guidance posted at all our properties.
- Encouraging social distancing by removing or cordoning off areas to prevent large gatherings.
- Carrying on essential repairs and emergency work during this time with routine preventative maintenance being deferred until further notice.
Ensuring additional Security and Life Safety measures are being taken during these changing times.
We can all take measures to ensure our own safety as well as others around us. We respectfully ask that anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 please remain at home and not to frequent public places as recommended by governmental authorities. Everyone’s collective cooperation can help manage the spread the COVID-19 and help flatten the curve.
During this every-changing COVID-19 development, McCOR is committed to keeping you informed as circumstances change through our website and social media.
Please stay safe and healthy.